Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Wedding

The planning of the wedding was deffinatly crazy and there was way more to planning a wedding than I ever thought. There were so many details and every little thing had to be thought of. I would have to say that in my opinion everything was perfect. I loved everything about that day.

We had to set up for the reception on friday at 10pm because the spanish branch had a valentines party. We had some help which we are very thankful for. the reception was absolutly beautifully decorated with roses and chocolate.

i swear i didn't sleep at all that night. i had a hair appointment at 6:30am and had to be in the temple at 9. We were late because of me. Tauren was going crazy because of nerves and he hates to be late to anything. I was just excited and it seemed very surreal. we got married at about 10:30 and it was beautiful I loved the special bridal room and all of the attendence that helped me. It was amazing seeing tauren in the celestial room. I loved him so much! then we got out and took pictures for hours. I loved it but others got bored fast. Then we ate at El Torrito. It was so good. Then tauren and I checked into our hotel. WINK WINK! The reception came next which was so fun.

The day was absolutly perfect i would not have changed a thing!

No comments: