Sunday, December 7, 2008





Hello people in readers land,
As you all know it is Christmas time, this is my FAVORITE time of the year. I can't believe that it is already here. I love the decorating and the gorgeous lights and decorations that are around. My favorite things is the Family time and the spirit that is in the air. Everyone is in the best mood, and i love the time to focus on Christ and the story of his birth.

I also wanted this to be a little bit of an update into our life. Tauren is still working at Barona. I am not rally doing Mary Kay anymore, being my own boss wasn't really for me. I am going to start looking for a job this week. We are not really attending church right now, but i am going to try to go back, i have been on taurens night schedule and need to change. I think i mentioned this in another post, but we have three guinea pigs, Athena, Hannah and johnny Appleseed. They are so cute! I'll post some pictures so you guys can see them. We love them so much! They're our kids for now. well i can't think of anything else to say. so i'll just say good bye for now.

1 comment:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Well your kiddos are cute and looks like you love um to death. I am glad to have the update, hope you have luck with the job finding and the church thing. The church thing will help everything else fall into place, I just know it!!! Well can't wait to see you guys for Christmas time!